Project Administration (Construction Div.)
- The candidates minimum must have a diploma degree (S1) in Engineering/IT or relevant field education from reputable university.
- Having experience as Project Administrator minimum for 3 years in Oil and Gas EPC project.
- The candidates must be expert with IT (LAN, Operation System, Database system), software (Ms.Office such as Ms. Word, Ms. Exel, Ms. Power Point, Ms. Access), etc.
- Having a good teamwork, a good communication skill, a strong motivation, a strong personality while working underpressure to achieve project`s goal.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with experience of 10(ten) years in offshore projects of Oil & Gas Projects including 5(five) years experience as QA/QC Engineer.
- He/She must have a working knowledge of applicable codes and standards for that discipline.
- Bachelor's Degreein Engineering with experience of 10 (ten) years in controlling Oil andGas major Projectand 5(five) years inrelevant projects including with minimum 3 years relevant experience in Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling.
- Have intermediate to expert skills with Primavera P.6/ MS Project and MS office software;
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management procedures and systems;
- Have effective, strong awareness, and sensitive analysis to identify potential are as of slippage and to take any corrective actions;
- Have demonstrated ability to plan and manage the Project as well as to work as an integral partofalarge project team;
- Have strong managementand inter-personal skills such as to develop good relations with Company's staff at all levels as well as others involved with the Project.
If you include a candidate who meets these requirements, Please send your CV (including photograph, current salary, expected salary, copies of supporting documents (bio-data, diploma scan / copy of diploma, ID card / driving license, reference work, scan the certificate of expertise / SKA, scan Certificates other supporters) and the file does NOT MORE 1 MB) in MS Word format and in a folder and put the position as email subject as soon as possible to: